Are you a Senior iOS developer with the ambition to work for one of the most renowned companies in the Netherlands? Do you want to work on a product that is used daily by thousands of people? That chance lies on taking.
You will work in a Scrum team and you will meet a lot of sparring with UX designers and Customer Journey experts. You work on a product that has been developed for 5 years by a close team of ambitious developers. The location is in Amsterdam.
The company operates according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believes in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build and how far we are.
What you can expect?
- Excellent salary matching your skills;
- Ambitious team;
- Working with the newest technology;
- Life-course savings scheme;
- Extensive trainings and education;
- NS business card;
- Fulltime position (40 hours a week).
What do you need to bring?
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- MSc in computer science or related (or at least BSc);
- Passion for mobile development;
- You love technology and naturally stay up to date on new updates;
- Knowledge of Java and Kotlin are greatly valued but not necessary.
Interesting? Find the button and apply!