As a Java Developer you will be designing, coding and testing multiple modules of the LBS software in a timely manner. Here you will use industry standard programming techniques with which you will translate requirements and design into code. During the day you will participate in unit, system and acceptance testing, you will also assist in developing and interpreting requirements.
The headquarter of this international company is based in Dublin, however you will be working in the office of Leiden and you will be involved in international collaboration. The LBS software is used by libraries so they can manage the collections with a full featured acquisition and circulation. Leiden is one of the 5 locations where they are developing the LBS software.
The company provides libraries from all over the world with services and is a leader in information technologies and innovative online services. With multiple offices around the globe, employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in software development;
- Experience with Java;
- Knowledge of Core spring and other Java tools;
- Knowledge of front-end;
- Experience with C programming language;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Strong team player.
- Good benefits, flexible hours and opportunities for self development;
- 26 vacation days;
- A rewarding role in an innovative international organization;
- A competitive salary.
Do you want to apply, or do you have any questions about the vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Raoul Boeser on 06-50 23 24 59 or send an email to email@example.com