Our client is a scale up founded by one of the biggest banks in the World. The company consists of around 25 fte's with a pan-European expansion strategy. Working at this company means becoming even better at what you do. It’s their ambition to become a top-3 player in the Netherlands on Cross border payments and FX in four-years’ time.
What is it about?
This team is responsible for both building and maintaining the FX and international payments platform. We’re looking for a back-end (web front-end, back-end and database) .NET developer with experience as lead developer. Keywords are a great client experience, sound security and optimal cost efficiency. The platform consists of a custom built internet portal for our clients. This portal is split up into micro services and appears seamless using SSO technologies. We will build apps for iOS and Android. Knowledge of app native development is a plus. For the mid and back-end we use an existing core banking platform (also built in .NET).
Who are you?
You are an passionate .NET developer, with strong technical skills and the ambition to develop yourself.
- Min. 3 yr. experience in a similar role: back-end or full stack;
- A fast developer, but quality and security come first;
- Strong in gathering and implementing requirements;
- Experience in financial services environment is a pre.
- A team player who likes to work together with his team members
You will not only get room to take initiative and improve, but you are required to do so. We offer excellent education possibilities on both technical as soft skills.
What do we offer?
A challenging job in an ever-changing field. Working in an international environment, we’re offering the chance to become one of the developers in a new to build organisation. Besides that, we also offer:
- Attractive salary package;
- 25 holidays;
- Possibility to join the collective healthcare insurance;
- Team lunches with a lot of fun;
- Young and enthusiastic team;
- A working environment in a FINTECH scale up.