As a Performance test engineer you are supporting the organization with their questions and challenges with stability and performance. You are the person people turn to when they need an expert and you know exactly how to deal with troubleshooting, solving and preventing problems in a process.
As a Performance test engineer you are the one teams turn to when they have challenging questions about stability and performance. You are able to help them bring performance awareness, set requirements, set up tests and strategies to assure and manage stability and performance from development to production.
- Strong hands on knowledge of network components/communication protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP(S) and TLS;
- Good knowledge of software development and the SDLC;
- A strong drive to improve oneself and mentor others;
- Proven experience with automation pipelines, CI/CD;
- Ability to communicate in an open and clear manner.
Willing to learn, flexible, enthusiastic, an excellent communicator and you have great analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or engineering;
- Experience with performance testing and analysis tools ( e.g. Jmeter, Vugen, Wireshark, Dynatrace);
- The drive to be the best in your field of expertise in a humble way;
- Knowledge of and experience with Automation, Cloud, Agile, Lean, DevOps.
What you can expect:
- A monthly salary up to €5200 gross a month;
- A thirteenth month and holiday allowance.