Do you want to be part of a troop in the user experience and technology tribe?
Your team will be made up of Java developers, test automation engineers, a product owner and front-end developers, multiple highly skilled developers like yourself. You will work in an international environment where you can truly make a difference. Using the recent technologies and working on complex projects will make your everyday job interesting and exciting. You will work on testing new technologies to simplify the process for our merchants to connect, process and handle their setup for the payments services. You and your team will be accountable for the entire development lifecycle, you will work in an agile setting with the use of Scrum.
Keep reading because I just found you the perfect new position!
I am searching for a QA Automation engineer in the region North-Holland.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- At least ISTQB certified (or equivalent). TMap / TMap Next is considered an advantage;
- Experience in web automation using selenium / solenoid;
- Experience in QA as well as User Acceptance Testing including exploratory testing;
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using cucumber JBehave/ Behave Experience in mobile automation using appium / saucelabs;
- Knowledge of testing webservice and automation using ReadyAPI / Postman / Jmeter.
- Salary up to €75.000 gross a year;
- Open, kind and fun culture;
- Commuting allowance;
- Holiday allowance;
- Performance bonus;
- 25 vacation days;
- Training's' budget opportunity.