For one of my clients in the region of Utrecht I am looking for a well experienced PLC Software Engineer.
You will develop new features for high tech machines. They are all unique, customized and complex and are highly automated. The company is in control of the individual electronic and mechanical parts and integrates them to achieve more advanced capabilities. You will join the complete end-to-end process of this system. You will translate the ideas from the company and the clients into working, high quality software. You will cooperate with physics engineers, mechanics engineers and electronic engineers.
- Four years of experience within the hardware automation industry;
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Industrial automation, Software engineering or similiar;
- Experience with PLC programming;
- Experience with Python or similar;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with Beckhoff TwinCat is highly beneficial.
What to expect:
- Variety of opportunities to increase your personal development and to enhance your knowledge;
- Workweek of 32-40 hours;
- Competitive salary, including 40 days off (27 vacation days and 14 ADV days);
- Retirement plan.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you want to know more? Then apply immediately!