My client is the global leader in the fintech industry. With 7.500 employees globally and over 50 nationalities this is a unique environment to work in. The biggest brands of the world are connected to this platform and from there, millions of people are reached. Together with Java engineers and DevOps engineers you will be working on high performing API's.
Do you like to work in a big company and have major responsibilities? Check out to see if you have what it takes:
Your main responsibilities as a senior Front-end developer:
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- More than 5 years of work experience as a front-end developer;
- You know your way with React;
- Agile/scrum methodology;
- As a person: creative, driven, ambitious, strong communicator;
- Big plus: leadership skills;
- Fluent in English.
Benefits for a senior Front-end developer:
- Above average salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Fully paid commuting expenses;
- Lots of facilities: canteen for breakfast and lunch;
- Gaming rooms;
- Training budget opportunity;
- Friday afternoon drinks;
- Over 50 nationalities working in this organization;
- Located in Hoofddorp (very easy to reach by train).