Senior React Developer The Hague | Working on a product that saves lives | Innovational and international environment
- Do you value to work on a product what saves lives regarding safety in work space?
- Do you like to be involved in a dynamic environment with driven and multi-cultural specialists?
- Are you ambitious and do you like to be an important chain in the company?
- Do you get excited by new innovations and open source software?
If you notice that yes is the word up in your mind, then keep reading the information below to become the Senior React developer in this interesting company!
As market leaders, they have high expectations and strive for continuous improvement. To achieve their goals they pro-actively keep learning and exploring. As a team and individual you may invest time to strive for high quality solutions. They have their focus set on the world and want to offer safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. They build several Control of Work software products, supporting thousands of users from across the globe at top multinationals. Company is located on a great location in The Hague and they have an open, multicultural environment with 70+ engineers!
They work with a mixed mode of modern technologies (React JS (Native), .NetCore, AWS, Terraform, Packer) to build a range of software products as part of their Frontline ERP that significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety. These products cover the full operational risk management spectrum from Control of Work to Process Safety Management.
Your work will contribute to the the next major milestones; connecting the products in a cloud-ready platform and offering a one-stop-shop to the market. You will be part of our Product & Engineering team in which you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers. You are expected to contribute 10% of your time to innovation initiatives, and might also contribute to open-source software.
As a Front-end Software Engineer you will work on a huge landscape across different global distributed products with a high diversity of work. Furthermore you will:
- Write clean, well-tested code which works across legacy and modern browsers
- Work in an agile, self-organizing distributed team where innovation is a core value
- Work closely with business leaders in order to implement solutions that addresses their core safety needs
What do you bring on the table?
- Has sound programming, logic and reasoning skills;
- Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS (experience with Less is a plus);
- Has experience with JS testing framework: Selenium, Jasmine;
- Have good English communication skills;
- Is a real team player and has the ambition to work as a lead specialist;
- Has an open and honest attitude.
- Up to €80.000 yearly salary (based on experience);
- Well-arranged pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Restaurant with provided lunch at the office;
- Great location in The Hague;
- 70+ engineers divided in scrum teams;
- Permanent position.
Are you a senior React developer with leading ambitions and do you want to bring your level to the next step. Then apply with your most recent cv!