This famous brand sells its clothes in over 70 countries around the world and now this group of ambitious and down-to-earth people is looking for you! Inspired by the world they create everyday fashion for people like you and me.
As a front-end developer you will be working on different projects to contribute to the business. You can think of: creating a whole new front-end setup or develop the best online fitting guide. Together with internal and external developers you will have a global impact if it comes down to the front-end, a huge responsibility!
What is required from a front-end developer?
- Bachelor's degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of solid experience as a front-end developer;
- You know your way with different libraries and frameworks;
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a huge plus;
- As a person you are: a strong communicator, pro-active, self-disciplined and high-spirited;
- You speak fluent English.
What to expect as a front-end developer?
- Above average monthly salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone;
- Lots of trips and drinks with the whole team;
- Professional growth;
- Located just outside of Amsterdam (very easy to reach by train).
You can only apply if you live in The Netherlands.