This famous brand sells its clothes in over 70 countries around the world and now this group of ambitous and down-to-earth people is looking for you! Inspired by the world they create everyday fashion for people like you and me.
Do you get excited of: user-research, journey mapping and wireframing... then this is your place to be. The full customer experience (worldwide!) needs your creativity and eye for detail, a huge responsibility! You will have front-end specialists and visual designers by your side to deliver the best experience possible.
What is required from a UX designer?
- At least 4 years of solid experience as a UX designer;
- Continuous improvements by using A/B tests;
- Create journey maps and wireframes on a daily basis;
- User-centered mindset;
- As a person you are: a strong communicator, pro-active, self-disciplined and high-spirited;
- You are fluent in English.
What to expect as a UX designer?
- Above average monthly salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone;
- Lots of trips and drinks with the whole team;
- Professional growth;
- Located just outside of Amsterdam (very easy to reach by train).
You can only apply if you live in The Netherlands.