This company (located in Amsterdam!) is an e-commerce platform belonging to a national bookstore chain. A brand that has existed for over 150 years and is a ‘household name’. They currently have over 300 stores across the country and are the largest bookseller in the Netherlands. As a UX/UI designer you will join a great international group of ambitious people. A great amount of users will have the best experience reading e-books because of your effort!
What is required from a UX/UI designer?
- At least 5 years of solid experience as a UX/UI designer;
- Continuous improvements by using A/B tests;
- Create journey maps and wireframes on a daily basis;
- User-centered mindset;
- As a person you are: a strong communicator, pro-active, self-disciplined and high-spirited;
- You speak fluent English.
What to expect as a UX/UI designer?
- An above average monthly salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone;
- Lots of trips and drinks with the whole team;
- Professional growth;
- Great location in Amsterdam.
You can only apply if you live in The Netherlands.