About the company
Our partner is a partner for the food companies/brands that engage actively with consumers and professionals. They gather and maintain data of out-of-home locations (restaurants, bars, etc.) and deliver the most interesting potentials for brands to grow. Customers are Coca-Cola, Unilever, Red Bull, Heineken and also upcoming brands with special beers. This is fact-based sales and marketing driven by big data technology, intelligent algorithms and great tooling. In total they work for 80 food and drink brands.
As a front-end developer you will be part of the application development team, working closely with other developers, the data labs team and product owner. You will be part of an agile environment, an interactive process with developers, product-owners and commercial staff to come up with new and better ways to access the data. The standard in the teams is that they do everything together and everyone is curious.
Requirements for the front-end developer
- 2+ years of experience as a technical front-end developer;
- Skilled in ES6 and an understanding of modern CSS and HTML;
- Experience with Angular 2+;
- Docker, Nginx, AWS;
- Git (BitBucket);
- Teamplayer, curious, passionate and communicative.
Benefits as a front-end developer
- Beautiful and inspiring office at Blaak (Rotterdam);
- Lots of technical freedom;
- A team of professionals with a good dose of humor and fun;
- Market conform salary up to €55.000;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Training, seminars & meet-ups;
Are you ready for this next challenge? In this growing company you have the possibility to set your own path as a front-end developer. Would you like to work with great people and interesting techniques? Then please send your resume to email@example.com. Or give me a call on +31655300159.