As a Core Java developer you will work on a framework that is delivered to the larger organizations in the Netherlands. Your employer has doubled every year for the past six years, both in terms of turnover and in terms of employees. It is up to you to optimize the product even further and you will be working on real new development here. You become the point of contact within the organization when it comes to the use of this relevant framework and a great sense of responsibility is therefore important. Within the organization, you and your immediate colleagues will develop the framework that thousands of people in the Netherlands work with every day. In that sense it really becomes your 'baby'.
Your future employer
Your new employer originated from the collaboration of three different companies. Your development and integration is therefore driven by experienced technical people who are closely involved in developing and managing this relevant framework. With the framework, the company ensures that complex and manageable Java connections and integrations are built. Informal teams work on concrete Java issues. This is accompanied by a lot of freedom and responsibility. They work on applying CI/CD in combination with Maven and making the framework completely cloud independent.
What is asked from you?
- You are a medior developer (2 to 3 years of experience);
- You live in the immediate vicinity of Rotterdam;
- You are a senior in your interest in technology;
- At home you spend a lot of time on technology;
- You have a passion for IT;
- You have a hbo diploma.
What will you receive?
- You receive an informal working environment;
- Lots of freedom and responsibility;
- A competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits;
- A unique opportunity to work on a fast-growing framework;
- An office near Rotterdam Central.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this vacancy, or do you simply want to know more about it? Do not hesitate and contact me directly at email@example.com or call 06-50232459