One of the partners of Spilberg is looking for a full stack developer in the area of Rotterdam. Are you familiar with the following technologies: Angular 9/10, RXJS, C# and SQL server? Do you see yourself using these technologies to work on complex and stimulating projects? Then you could be one step away from your new challenge!
About the company
The company designs and develops cloud-native software solutions that leverage the world’s most intelligent optimizers for scheduling and dispatching. You will work together with your team of passionate craftsmen in an Agile environment using the latest technologies.
- Able to handle high complexity projects;
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written;
- Eager to develop yourself every day;
- Happy to work with client on-site;
- In possession of a university bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology or comparable, or a web development education from another institute/organization;
- Passionate about IT, it’s not just your job.
What's in it for you:
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture;
- Working for a compony which invests in you. One day per month to invest in what you think is important;
- NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice;
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary;
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35;
- Result related remuneration;
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues;
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay;
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? And have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible.