For a client in the fashion industry we are looking for a Lead front- end engineer. The company operates internationally with the biggest fashion brands in the industry. Right now they are looking for a Lead React engineer with a good knowledge of Node.JS.
Are you ready for a new adventure within the E-commerce domain? Then continue reading!
What are you going to do:
- You will be working in the B2B e-commerce team. The team is one of the SPA teams who are responsible of running the 24/7 cloud service around the world. Here you are going to design, develop and maintain products of the customers they are working with. Together with the rest of your business team you give the e-commerce customers the best user experience they could get;
- You are involved in the whole process, from A to Z regarding to the product lifecycle;
- Monitoring the and performance of the products;
- Working in Agile and DevOps way.
This is you:
- Experienced in working in Scrum and Agile style with multi- disciplinary teams;
- Affinity with e-commerce;
- 4 years of experience with Node.JS;
- Proactive mindset and a real goal getter;
- Really engaged in innovation as always on the look out to improve.
What can you expect:
- Internal learning opportunities and development training;
- International environment;
- Loads of flexibility;
- Salary based on your experience and expertise;
- The best dressing tips.
Enthusiastic about this vacancy? React on this vacancy with your cv or mail to:
We will contact you as soon as possible.