Software developers .NET - Randstad
A partner of Spilberg has multiple positions open for software developers with a minimum of two years of relevant working experience. For this position, it is required to speak English on a professional level. This position involves 40% own projects, 30% consultancy and 30% participation in Start up’s. We only work on development assignments, we do not do management. So are you looking for a job with a lot of diversity? And do you live in the Randstad region? Then read on for the requirements.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least two years of experience with software development in .NET;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Preferably experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
What are we offering?
- Projects/Assignments are discussed with an employee and the employee himself chooses whether he wants to carry out a project/assignment or not. If you do not want to carry out a project/assignment, you are free to do so;
- Training focused on your expertise or outside your expertise. For example, you are a developer and you want to follow an ethical hacker course, that is possible;
- All training courses and conferences take place during working hours and not in the evening;
- Conferences in your field at home and abroad;
- MeetUps (with colleagues) focused on expertise 1 x 6 weeks;
- Contract for an indefinite period of time;
- Salary + bonus (one month's salary) based on own performance and agreed goals.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the conditions and do you meet the set requirements? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible