Are you interested in having a big impact in a scale-up organization with your Ruby on Rails experience? You will be involved in the booming business of online shopping. You will be working on a system to create a sustainable solution for returned-products by giving them a second life! Your experience as a Senior Developer is needed to think on a strategic level with the CTO and development team.
What is your role?
- Within a development team of 6 developers, 2 QA engineers and a product owner you will be optimizing the software of their own product;
- Participating in and contributing to decisions on architectural and design patterns within the RoR applications;
- Performance handling, maintenance and support on the operational software;
- Working on all areas of the applications, including user interfaces, back-end logic and API connections;
- Creating the best practice;
- Freedom; challenging the current stack and suggest other ‘technical’ solutions where they can improve.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other technical background;
- Affinity with databases;
- Experience with developing and using API’s;
- Used to work in an agile environment;
- Experience working with AWS.
What can you expect?
- A young, ambitious and fast-growing scale-up, dynamic environment on technical developments;
- Up to €85.000 yearly gross salary.
Are you interested in the Senior Ruby on Rails position? Contact us with your CV: email@example.com / +31655300159