Are you looking for a challenging position as a senior Tester? Then this might be your shot.
About the company:
In this role you will be working for a large company in a young and fresh team. Innovation and having an open work environment are important here. You will be working on very challenging projects to provide the organization with good working systems. It is an organization in the building and infrastructure domain. They have multiple foreign clients where you will be in contact with.
What you will be doing:
You will help 3 development teams to set up a automated test framework from scratch. So you will become the first tester involved in this project. With this in mind it is very important that you have great communication skills to explain what needs to be done and to clear out what you expect from the teams. You will be in close contact with product owners and architects. So your seniority should be on point. Last but not least you have to be able to work on your own, to set up the test plans and create the automated tests.
What competences should you have?
- Basic understanding of test principles (ISTQB foundation level);
- Understanding of agile and scrum principles related to software engineering;
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java, Python);
- Ability to work with common automated test frameworks (Selenium, Squish, Calabash, Ranorex);
- Basic understanding of common CI tools (Jenkins, Quickbuild);
- Able to build automated frameworks/tests from scratch;
- Experience working with Jira;
- Being social and friendly is very important;
- And of course a good word of English both verbal as written.
If this sounds interesting, please contact me on the following: