Software Engineer NL/ENG
For a nice company in the Rotterdam/Dordrecht area, I am looking for a PLC Software Engineer!
As Software Engineer you are responsible for designing and writing the PLC software for electrical control systems for maritime and offshore projects. You take care of testing and commissioning the software, as well as troubleshooting, at locations in the Netherlands and abroad. You take care of the technical documentation and specifications in cooperation with the project team. You alternate your work at the office with that at the project sites at home and abroad.
Do you have what it takes?
- A completed HBO education in electrical engineering or similar;
- Knowledge and experience of PLC systems (Wago, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, B&R);
- Basic knowledge of C++ in Windows and Linux;
And are you?
- Flexible and willing to travel regularly national and international;
- Disciplined, accurate and an initiator;
- Communicative skills.
- An excellent job in a growing family business;
- Friday afternoon drinks;
- 35+ holidays;
- Competitive salary;
- Well arranged pension;
- Training budget.
Does this vacancy fit your expertise?
Please contact me!