Do you ensure that the testing of our system runs smoothly?
Are you interested in Electronics? Then this is a great opportunity for you. Working for this client means working on varied projects within a high-tech working environment. You are an expert in your field and therefore a great added value to our internal organization test plans and procedures for system level testing. To expand the team, the client is looking for a System Test Engineer in Noord-Holland.
Tasks as a System Test Engineer
- Build and configure subsystems in the laboratory;
- Perform and define risk based integration, verification and validation testing;
- Organize, test and support demo’s inhouse and at the stakeholder.
- Perform troubleshooting
- Upgrade existing systems within the company;
- Train fellow engineers.
Your profile as System Test Engineer:
- Completed hbo+ education in a relevant field;
- Experience within the high-tech at conceptual level is a requirement;
- Extensive experience with testing and integration;
- Experience of computing, networks and embedded systems is a must;
- Experience with training people is an advantage;
- You are communicative and can maintain contacts with colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, orally and in writing.
What does the company offer?
- Competitive salary;
- A lot of responsibility and the opportunity to plan your own time;
- Outings and staff parties;
- Good secondary conditions.
Do you feel immediately attracted and can you not wait to hold this position? Then apply immediately! If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.