One of our partners in Tilburg has a vacancy for a .NET developer with at least three years of relevant work experience. The organization in Tilburg is small, but has grown into a multinational over the years. They are active in many European countries and North America. They are engaged in enormously complex automation processes in laboratories.
Are you a driven developer who likes to work through Scrum? Do you have a proactive attitude and do you like working on greenfield projects? And are you looking for an informal setting, solving challenging projects and developing personal growth? Then read on for the requirements for this position.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is fluent in English, preferably also Dutch;
- Has a good knowledge of C# & .NET;
- Someone who has good knowledge of Scrum;
- Someone who lives in the Netherlands.
What you can expect:
- A modern office that is easy to reach;
- Flexible working hours of 32-40 hours;
- A dynamic job in an international environment;
- A salary based on experience and skills;
- Finally, a generous training budget and many opportunities for advancement.
Does this sound like a challenge to you and do you meet the above requirements? Then apply now and I will contact you within 24 hours.