For a partner of Spilberg in Noord-Holland, I am looking for a C# developer with about five years of experience. You will work in a group of energetic, international and technically oriented software developers. Good work-life balance is of paramount importance to this company. Furthermore, we are building challenging new products that have an impact and we need more of us to make that happen. If you think we are looking for you, read on for more information.
What we expect from you:
- A minimum of three years of working experience with a strong software development background;
- A computer-related degree;
- You have to live in The Netherlands;
- Good understanding of C# and .NET;
- Inherent interested in keeping up to date with the latest developments within IT;
- Good/practical English communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability for direct and forward communication;
- A social attitude and good spirits;
Your skills and knowledge should at least include some of the following, the more the better:
- Knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance;
- Azure Cloud concepts like Azure Functions, Azure Resource Manager, etc;
- Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity;
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or cloud-native Development;
- Knowledge of using Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of application security & encryption;
- Knowledge of software design and patterns, DDD, SOLID, etc.
What's in it for you?
- A good salary and good secondary conditions like 27 holidays and a good pension scheme;
- Internal training opportunities;
- And a pleasant working atmosphere and the possibility to work partly from home;
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible!