One of Spilberg’s partners in Utrecht has a possibility available for a cloud software engineer.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the development of data processing software. You will focus on web services for UI and optimising data integration. Their software is developed and optimised for the Microsoft Azure platform.
So does the position of Cloud Software Engineer sound like something for you? Do you like working in a multidisciplinary team according to Agile / Scrum methodology? And do you want to work with cutting edge technology in software development while making the living environment cleaner, safer and more pleasant? Then read on for the requirements!
We are looking for someone who
- Has a completed hbo/wo education with a (technical) IT component;
- Has at least three years of relevant working experience as a software engineer;
- Has strong analytical and creative thinking skills;
- Has good communication skills;
- Has a good command of the English language;
- Has knowledge of Azure Resource Manager (ARM);
- Has knowledge of C # / ASP.NET Core.
What are they offering you:
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack;
- Opportunity to work 32-40 hours per week;
- An attractive salary based on experience;
- Attractive secondary employment conditions, such as a percentage of profit shares and travel allowance;
- Finally an independent, challenging job within a strong international growing and very enthusiastic company.
Do you meet the requirements and are you curious to learn more? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.