I am looking for a full stack developer with natural leadership skills for a valued partner of Spilberg in the area of Utrecht. Developing websites, customer environments and coaching junior developers are part of your tasks. Do you want to contribute to the digital transformation of the company? And be involved in the design, development, testing and implementation of digital services for the customers? Does this sound like something for you? Then read on quickly!
What are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for someone who can lead a team. Hard skills are important but soft skills even more! Furthermore, we are looking for:
- A completed higher vocational or university education in computer science, such as Software Engineering, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering;
- Experience with various front-end techniques such as SASS, HTML5, npm and frameworks such as Angular and Vue;
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft .NET and .NET core;
- And a large portion of flexibility which makes you agile and able to move with the customer's needs.
What are we offering?
- Working independent of time and place;
- €80,000 based on a 40-hour work week, a collective pension scheme and a fixed 13th month;
- An easily accessible workplace in Utrecht with the option of working from home;
- Career opportunities and an ample training budget for training and education of your choice;
- Working in a close-knit group of around 100 colleagues, divided over various Agile teams. In an informal, vibrant environment.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible.