Do you get excited about working in the fashion industry and do you enjoy connecting internally with the business? This organization is a growing and ambitious company. They are looking for an enthusiastic allround developer who can support the team in the wide variety of multiple ongoing projects.
Your role as a Full Stack developer
- Architect, develop and manage web applications for e-commerce, retail, marketing and HR;
- Develop functional databases, applications and servers to support web applications;
- Detect and fulfil front-end and back-end requirements;
- Design and develop microservices and APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Develop user interactions on web applications;
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain software;
- Write technical documentation.
Are you a problem solver by nature? They are also looking for someone with a flexible attitude and who is able to work independent perfectly. Furthermore:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Has experience working with at least one of the modern web frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular;
- Has worked with JS-based tools like task runners, package managers, linting tools;
- Is familiar with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby;
- Has worked with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, J2EE or Express.js;
- Is experienced in API/ microservices development;
- Has experience in working with /creating Design Systems;
- Is familiar with Agile methodologies;
- Is fluent in English and preferably currently located in the Netherlands.