One of our partners in the Breda area has room for a Full Stack Developer. Within this role you will contribute daily to the platform with more than 500.000 users. If you are looking for a kick-start for your career, you can learn a lot at this organisation, but also as an experienced developer you will find great challenges. They work with the latest Microsoft techniques and aim for the highest quality.
At this organization you will be working with the latest technologies. The platform consists primarily of a .NET 5 backend with a React.js front-end. The data is stored in SQL Server and served through a caching layer consisting of a Redis cluster.
What we are looking for
- You have a Bachelor's and/or Master's thinking and working level;
- Communicative and proactive;
- Someone who can work independently;
- Familiarity with automated testing is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Azure is an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment contract for 36 to 40 hours per week (in consultation);
- A good market based salary based on your experience and skills;
- Time to develop your technical skills;
- A place in a young team with ambition and an informal working atmosphere;
- The opportunity to develop a successful platform;
- The opportunity to grow into a top developer.
Do you fit in well with the requirements and are curious to learn more? Then apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible.