For a client of Spilberg I'm looking for a Java Developer. You will work in a department where you can really start making a difference. You and the team will manage the online channels of this client. The client is located in the financial/fin-tech sector and you will work on their onboarding, identification and security applications. You will transform the organisation to a modern and progressive partner for both consumers as for businesses. This transformation is done with the latest technologies such as Cloud services like AWS and a microservices architecture. You like working agile and together with your team members you have an unstoppable drive to continually improve existing solutions and develop new ones. Also you are not afraid of change and are self-leading.
You will work in the IT department of a big multinational that is working on a big transformation. Fun and learning is key and they challenge their employees to continually improve themselves. The company works on high-end products and services and provides more than 7 million consumers with payment solutions in more than 42 countries worldwide. The company is very involved in associations and they support more than 1400 organizations in the culture and sport sector.
- Senior Java (5+ years’ experience)
- Familiar with Java 11 or higher
- Passionate about your craft
- Experienced in Spring Boot
- Interested in pair programming && mobbing
- Excited to learn new things
- Willing to be responsible for the code you write and maintain it on production
- Eager to push your code to production
- Sometimes accidentally using IntelliJ shortcuts in your browser
- A modern, passionate team, writing software using Java 11+ and Kotlin, Spring Boot 2.2+, etc;
- Deciding which technology we use;
- Automating everything!
- Always pair/mob programming;
- Releasing to production multiple times a day;
- Responsible for all the traffic to/from the apps on Android / iOS / Desktop.
Do you want to apply, or do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then do not hesitate to contact: Ruben ten Broek on 06 81 03 41 36 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org