For a major client of Spilberg I’m looking for a strong Java developer that likes to learn new things and is passionate about IT and everything around it. The company is one of the biggest tech companies with millions of users in the Netherlands and offers a high-performing tech workplace while getting the digital transformation done.
Who are you?
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in English and it’s a plus if you speak Dutch on a professional level;
- 6+ years of experience with Java (significant experience with Java 11), AWS and Spring frameworks;
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines, designing REST API’s and Security;
- You have significant experience with test automation, test-driven development and contract testing;
- You have an Agile mindset and are comfortable working with DevOps and Scrum.
What’s in it for you?
- A 36-hour workweek;
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- Working with the latest stack;
- You will participate in the arrangement of profit sharing;
- A budget for personal development;
- Freedom in your work;
- To work in a multi-disciplinary development team and working together with high skilled colleagues.
What will you do?
- You will build, run and maintain your working software and take full responsibility as a team;
- Work in an Agile environment;
- Develop and release new code and improve the scalability and reliability continuously;
- Sharing knowledge with our developers and taking care of the platform that evolves continuously;
- You will define the software architecture together with your peers.