Innovation is the number one priority at this corporate social responsibility company. By thinking outside the box, they developed a product with the mission to make this world a better place.
As a Mechatronics Engineer within this organization, the opportunities are limitless, as growth and development are central. You will be surrounded by skilled specialists and work together on a high-tech product.
What is required of a Mechatronics Engineer?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science;
- Ability to manage the codebase of a software project, both when working alone as well as a small team;
- Experience in creating hardware-in-the-loop software, machine controllers and similar;
- Strong skills in electronics prototyping, particularly in their software (Arduino, Raspberry Pi);
- Experience with PLC programming;
- Ability to interact efficiently with suppliers and development partners;
- (Near-) fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What you'll be doing
- Create and maintain a software system. This includes sensors, GUI, and controllers;
- Create and maintain systems for quality control and diagnostics of newly built membrane stacks and lab setups;
- Collaborating with the engineering team to make prototypes and tests of designs;
- Collaborating with the R&D team to design and make experimental setups;
- Selection and integration of electronics and auxiliary equipment (sensors, pumps, valves);
- Manage the company's codebase, enabling collaboration in software.
If this sounds interesting to you please feel free to call or email me.
firstname.lastname@example.org - +31 (0) 6 83 85 57 29