For a partner in Amsterdam we are looking for a medior and senior .NET developer. The company focuses on offering consultancy and IT services, such as data management, reporting and analysis for the securitization market. It is a fast-growing company and operates internationally. The location in Amsterdam has over 50 employees and operates independently. The organization is one of the leading providers of big data reporting solutions. Approximately 68 billion Dutch mortgage loans are managed in their application. So are you a driven developer with about 5 years .NET experience and do you like to work on complex applications? Then read on quickly for the requirements!
We are looking for someone:
- Who has a hands-on attitude;
- Who can work accurately and efficiently;
- With a completed technical education on HBO / WO level;
- With demonstrable knowledge and experience with one or more of the following Microsoft technologies: C#, Angular, .NET (Core) and SQL Server;
- Who is a good communicator and team player;
- Who has affinity with the financial or economic industry and large accounts is a BIG plus;
- Both Dutch-speaking and English-speaking candidates may apply provided that they speak and write at a professional working level
What’s in it for you?
- A good remuneration package with excellent secondary conditions;
- A competitive salary depending on age and experience;
- A unique environment to facilitate your personal development through training, among other things;
- Innovative and challenging assignments in complex environments at high-profile financial institutions;
- An inspiring team of colleagues with extensive experience in the economic sector;
- Work for a hip and innovative company and have an office that is equipped with all the conveniences, such as a ping pong table, for example.
Does this sound like the challenge for you and do you think you could be considered for the position? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.