A great partner in Limburg has room for a Medior backend .NET engineer. This is due to expansion of their customer base.
They are a technology leader in power generation all around the world, and work with customers to provide innovative solutions for their specific needs. Their mission is to improve quality to increase the bottom line. They have very diverse customers from the automotive industry to the medical sector.
Furthermore, they work together with global partners to provide local support worldwide with names in China and Thailand. So do you have at least two years of experience within software development, preferably within an industrial sector? Then read on for the requirements!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year of experience with C#, .NET and SQL;
- Domain knowledge in industrial automation & experience with design patterns is a desire for mediors;
- Experience with entity framework or other similar database such as ORM, MVVM is a plus;
- Good English is a requirement, command of the Dutch language is an advantage.
- College or university education preferably in the field of software development or a mathematical study.
What to expect:
- Lots of flexibility to work remotely and flexible working hours;
- Ability to travel abroad for work;
- Working for a small organization that makes a big impact with both national and international clients;
- Wide variety of work and a salary based on your skills and experience.
Does this sound like a challenge for you and are you curious about additional information? Then apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible!