One of Spilberg’s partners has a position open for an experienced and driven .NET developer/architect. In this position, you will join a development team that works through agile scrum. You will develop both in-house products and customised software solutions for various customers of the organisation in question. Their solutions vary from custom-made on-premise LIMS/MES related software to cloud-based data & analytics software. So do you have about five years of relevant work experience with the Microsoft stack? Then read on for the requirements, who knows, we might be looking for you!
We are looking for someone who
- Speaks and writes English well and preferably also speaks Dutch;
- Has a good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET (Core) MVC, Web API’s, Microsoft SQL Server and Azure;
- Has the ability to estimate work effort for epics/features/backlog items;
- Has good communication- and documentation skills;
- Is familiar with industry best practices/principles such as SOLID, design patterns, DevOps principles, IoC/dependency injection etc.;
- Is familiar with various architectures such as onion architecture, clean architecture, MVC, Web Forms, MVVM etc.
Preferably you also have knowledge of
- Azure IoT hub / edge;
- Familiar with the Agile philosophy and the SCRUM framework;
- Do you meet the above requirements and have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.