Do you want to contribute to the development of cutting-edge equipment for major players in industries like semiconductor and automotive? Are you an independent worker who enjoys interacting with clients worldwide? Apply now for this exciting opportunity. ( Side note, company is not IND Certified)
About the roleThe company is facing the challenge of developing a new software platform for our product. Meanwhile, they continue to enhance there current platform.
You will be jointly responsible for developing the new platform and maintaining the existing one. You will actively participate in an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. Your contribution will make a difference! Additionally, you will be involved in the development of a revolutionary, fully automated testing system with sub-micron precision in positioning. This is made possible through advanced technologies like machine vision and deep learning.
As a technical market leader, our partner strive to further strengthen there position by embracing relevant new technical challenges.
Due to there global client base and the occasional need for customization there system integration, interesting travel opportunities are part of the job. Of course, this is subject to the developments surrounding COVID.
Your profileWe are looking for an enthusiastic mid-level software engineer who can make a difference and actively contribute to our development efforts. We require the following:
- Completed bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with C# / WPF using .NET libraries is a plus;
- Experience with SQL databases, entity framework, or other ORM, MVVM is a plus;
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and practices like SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI is a plus;
- Experience with scrum is a plus;
- Experience with DevOps techniques, including Docker, and DevOps experience with AWS/Cloud Foundry, and continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD) tools is a plus;
- Experience with Git/TFS is a plus;
- You work independently and set goals for yourself;
- You are a team player;
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English;
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
What are we offering?Our partner offers an informal and flat organisation with short lines of communication and multidisciplinary teams. You will have the freedom to organize your work in the most efficient way for you. Your opinion matters! In our driven and skilled team, we value your input, enabling you to act with agility and solve problems effectively. Furthermore:
- Individual, tailor-made contract;
- Good salary;
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Interesting working visits;
- Good pension scheme;
- Travel and expense reimbursement;
- Ample training opportunities.
Got excited after reading this vacancy and curious to know more? Then apply now and I will contact you soon.