For an important international client of Spilberg I'm currently looking for 3 experienced Mendix Developers.
You will be part of an agile team, and will work on a lot of different apps that have over 10.000 daily users.
The company currently has over 30 apps up and running. This number will keep increasing with lots of newly built apps in the near future. An additional benefit is that the team builds apps for a variety of departments within the company, which makes the work very diverse.
Your profileYou are someone who enjoys talking to users. You know how to speak their language while translating this into technology. You are communicative, sociable and a good discussion and sparring partner for internal users and customers. You like to think along with the product owner and help write user stories.
- You like to work hybrid, taking part in real life planning sessions, enabling lots of cooperation between different teams;
- You like to work in an international environment;
- You like to work on building new Mendix apps from scratch.
- You have at least 1 years of Mendix experience (min. Intermediate certificate);
- Mendix 8 and 9;
- Advanced certified;
- 2+ years' experience in low code development;
- Frontend tooling HTML5/CSS/SCSS;
- Experience with UX/UI is a plus;
- Experience within a government organisation is a plus.
If this is you, then send me a message right away!
Are you freelancing for the first time? I can imagine that you have all kinds of questions about what is going to happen or what you need to take into account. Of course, I am happy to help you with this and will guide and advise you every step of the way.