Attention to people who like to work out, because this company provides the greatest digital fitness experience.
For the last couple of years the fitness industry has changed a lot due to the digital development. This team of creative minded people has created this unique platform which is successful in the Netherlands and now also going live abroad. The goal is to spread the joy and fun of doing fitness by creating the best digital experience possible.
As a PHP developer you will implement highly scalable solutions. You will join a team with; Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, UX/UI designer, and a Product Owner. Seeing the potential and growth of this company, the development team will increase really fast. Because of the challenging tasks of this role it's important that you are capable of making important choices to work with certain PHP techniques.
What is required from a PHP Developer?
- At least 3 years of solid experience as a PHP Developer;
- Strong skills in: PHP&, MySQL, Laravel or Symfony
- Nice to have: Java, NoSQL, Agile and AWS
- You are up to date with the development of the PHP landscape;
- As a person you are: a teamplayer, ambitious, autonomous and pro-active;
- You speak fluent English.
What to expect as a PHP Developer?
- Of course a free gym pass!;
- A monthly salary up to €4250,- gross;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone;
- Lots of trips and drinks with the whole team;
- Great location in Amsterdam.
You can apply if you live in The Netherlands AND if you are from the EU.