Do you want to help to make lives and businesses better? Then this is your chance!
My client is intensely transforming the way how organisations manage corporate expenses and invoices. They humanise work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work.
My client makes it possible for CFO's to give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Their solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. They have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
This company is an international company with offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
The software engineers contribute to the development of an engaging and interconnected set of system solutions. As an engineer, you will enhance the experiences of your customers, solve interesting challenges, and design new solutions. My client, known for its innovation and award-winning technologies, is strong on engineering. This ensures you will have access to the best and brightest minds in our industry to grow your experience and career within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop scalable software solutions.
- Take personal responsibility for quality and maintainability of the product and actively identify areas for improvement.
- Have the possibility to supervise others or leading moderately sized projects.
- Mentor and guide junior software engineers.
- Explore, research, and propose new technologies.
We are looking for someone who;
- 5+ years of .NET and ASP.NET development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years’ experience;
- Extensive knowledge of C#;
- Must be able to write advanced SQL queries;
- Sound knowledge of OWASP’s core principles;
- Sound knowledge of software design and architectural principle: SOLID and Microservices;
- Sound knowledge of Azure App Services and Service Fabric;
- Sound knowledge of Azure SQL databases and Data Lake(s);
- Sound knowledge of Service Bus and REST API;
- Experience with Continuous Integration & pull requests;
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Experience with docker containers.
- Experience with Snowflake and AWS cloud platforms.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
What do we offer?
· A good salary based on your experience and skills;
· Attractive fringe benefits, including a profit distribution, laptop and a SIM card;
· Unlimited holidays.
· A “home base” at a young company that is growing rapidly;
· The skyline of Rotterdam from "the home base" and in the summer a lovely roof terrace for lunch or drinks.