Do you want to contribute to the care for tomorrow? Then this is your chance! Within the R&D department we are looking for an experienced R&D software engineer to expand their team.
In the software team, together with colleagues from hardware and embedded software, we deliver a total product with which we offer residents in a care/nursing home a safe environment. We help care with technology so that they can do their job properly. You will join a nice team with a mix of experience on hardware, embedded, application and cloud techniques.
What are you going to do?
The R&D software engineer is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining their central software service;
- Thinking along in innovations;
- Mapping out improvement opportunities;
- Keeping up with the test suite;
- Keeping the technical documentation up-to-date;
- Technical support in maintaining the systems in the field.
Who are you?
- A broad all-rounder who is not afraid to discover new techniques and who wants to explore unknown paths;
- A professional with a completed relevant Bachelor education with at least 3 to 5 years of work experience;
- Furthermore, Jira and Confluence are the tool for you to organize your work;
- A driven professional with an entrepreneurial, creative and flexible attitude.
The Business Unit of this client has 70 employees and is part of bigger company with almost 300 employees in total. This company is engaged in the development, production, delivery, commissioning and maintenance of intelligent healthcare technology throughout the Netherlands. By using smartphones, tablets, smart sensors, positioning, wireless alarms, access control and Power BI, work processes can be arranged as efficiently as possible and the user can maintain control over his or her own life for as long as possible.
- A challenging position in a dynamic department where the latest technologies are used;
- An excellent package of employment conditions, including an excellent working atmosphere;
- a competitive salary, 25 holidays and a good pension scheme.