For one of our partners, in Noord-Holland, we are looking for an experienced Scala developer. Within this position, you will join multidisciplinary teams working to improve the companies matching strategy and commerce management capabilities to add value to a multitude of businesses. You will have the opportunity to work for an award winning company that has an average of two million users a month. So are you someone who is always looking for a way to build software even more efficiently? And do you know how to harden these successful outcomes into a high-performance architecture that is scalable? Then this might be the job you are looking for! Read on for the requirements.
What we are looking for
- Someone who thinks ahead, which is a prerequisite for competing at the top;
- Someone who can be a leader of the development community that influences and drives our architecture across the business;
- Someone who is always curious to learn new things;
- Someone who can architect, design, develop, implement and operate services that serve millions of users in a DevOps environment;
- Relevant work experience of software engineering with Java;
- Knowledge of our stack: Scala, Akka, Axon, AWS, Elasticsearch, Istio and Kubernetes.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack;
- Opportunity to work 36 hours per week;
- An attractive salary based on experience;
- Attractive secondary employment conditions, such as a percentage of profit shares and travel allowance.
Do you meet the requirement and are you curious to learn more? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.