For a good client of Spilberg, who focusses on security hard- and software market I am looking for a Security Innovator
This role will be hybrid with a possibility to work remotely as well.
This is a very dynamic role where your contribution is to come up with solutions to exciting technical challenges, redefine challenges so they can be solved, and ensure challenges fit business opportunities based on the validated output. You’ll work with us to identify new business by creating new offerings that bring value to the customer. You’ll also work with us to get deeper understanding of technologies by finding answers to a small set of research questions.
You will be part of Innovation Hub where we ‘follow the technology’ and identify new business. This role is a full time contract. The job title is “Security Innovator”.
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaboration in Innovation Hub where we ‘follow the technology’ and identify new business. You believe that teamwork makes the dream work;
- Creating prototypes to validate potential technical solutions. Having a maker mindset is critical in this role. We aim in creating prototypes for the ideas that are explored as per the innovation approach and have potential business case;
- Using a science based engineering approach to efficiently transform information into validated prototypes:
- create fast prototypes and proof-of-concept work for the purpose of validating or invalidating hypotheses;
- generate reproducible experimental results, and integrate validated results into larger code bases;
- hand over validated prototypes to the development team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education preferably MSc or PhD in electrical / computer engineering or equivalent skills and experience;
- Information Security background is required;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a role where applied research and hands-on engineering is a part of the day-to-day job.
- The skills required are mainly software oriented, though ideally; firmware and/or hardware skills are helpful;
- Knowledge / expertise of any or combination of the following:
- Fuzzing including use of libFuzzer/AFL;
- Symbolic and Concolic execution including use of angr and KLEE;
- Static and dynamic code analysis techniques
- Fluent in C, C++.
A young, diverse and growing company which offers an excellent compensation package including: great company culture, challenging work in an attractive industry, competitive salary, profit sharing, training programs and a modern pension plan. Self-development within a growing organisation.
If you think this is an interesting opportunity for you, don't hesitate to contact me!