Attention attention for people who like to work out, because this company provides the greatest digital fitness experience. The last couple of years the fitness industry has changed a lot due to the digital development. This team of creative minded people has created this unique platform which is successfull in the Netherlands and now also going live abroad. The goal is to spread the joy and fun of doing fitness by creating the best digital experience possible.
What is required from a front-end developer?
- At least 3 years of solid experience as a front-end developer;
- You know your way with different libraries and frameworks;
- Knowledge of Babel and Webpack;
- You are familiar with the principals of reactive programming, functional programming, SOLID, OOP;
- As a person you are: a teamplayer, ambitious, autonomous and pro-active;
- You speak fluent English.
What to expect as a front-end developer?
- Of course a free gym pass!;
- A monthly salary up to €4250,- gross;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone;
- Lots of trips and drinks with the whole team;
- Great location in Amsterdam.
You can apply if you live in The Netherlands AND if you are from the EU.