Have you always dreamed of working within a prominent IT department in a leading firm focused on financial services? For a client in the banking industry I am currently looking for a java developer that wants to make impact, contribute to digital transformation and work with cutting edge technologies. On top of that, you will work in a fun, flexible and challenging environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Experience with an Agile way of working;
- Dutch and/or English professional working proficiency;
- Full-stack Senior;
- You are self-starting and like a challenge;
- Java 8 / 9 / 11, Spring Boot 1.5 / 2.0, Spring 4 /5, GIT / Maven / Gradle & Groovy, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, Linux, and IntelliJ IDEA / VSCode are your cup of tea;
- You also have experience with Angular7, Typescript 2 / 3, Stencil, WebComponents, Ionic 4, CSS, Selenium, WebDriver, Jest, Gonzales, NPM / Yarn, NodeJS, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, GIT / Bitbucket / IntelliJ IDEA / Eclipse, CI/CD.
- Interesting salary package with a thirteenth month and a good pension scheme;
- Employee Benefit Budget;
- 100% travel costs reimbursement;
- Supporting environment with a focus on your personal development.
Interested in making a difference for yourself, the client’s customers and society? Then don’t hesitate and contact Britt Albers at email@example.com for the details.