For a partner of Spilberg in South-Holland, I am looking for a C# developer with about 2-3 years of experience.
- Architect, build, optimize internal back-end and integrate with external services;
- Work in agile team with 2 weeks release cycle;
- Design and write production-ready code and automated tests;
- Implement fast, reliable, and scalable APIs.
- Experience with .NET: 2-3 years;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Good analytical skills;
- Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- Strong practical knowledge of OOD, TDD, SOLID, CQRS, and other design patterns.
Will be a plus
- Hands-on experience with Docker;
- Experience with Galileo, Amadeus, and other travel-related APIs is a definite big plus;
- Proficiency in NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge and experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ or similar);
- Hands-on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google).
What's in it for you?
- Bureaucracy free approach;
- Modern Technologies;
- Incredible Team and Working Environment;
- Competitive salary. Based on experience and Region of Residence;
- Work Remotely or in Rotterdam, NL (relocation could be offered);
- Profitable and Financially Stable;
- Competition Free Market Niche;
- Fast Growing Start-Up.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible!