One of Spilberg’s partners in Noord-Holland is looking for an experienced .NET developer to join their international team. The company focuses on sports events and their products have more than a hundred thousand end users. Within this function, you will focus on improving the organization’s Azure hosted websites and API’s. Furthermore, you will work closely with iOS and Android developers, creating the best possible experience for the users. So are you looking for an international and dynamic environment? And do you, at best, have an affinity with sport? Then read on quickly for the requirements for the position.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can execute architecture vision on system components within the team and between teams;
- Can develop and maintain API’s and ensure scalability and smooth operation of existing apps and websites;
- Can be a mentor to junior & medior developers, to stimulate their growth as a developer;
- Has a higher professional work and thinking level;
- Who has at least 5 years of experience with Web Development in an agile work environment;
- Has working knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC 5, SQL server, CI/CD Pipelines on Azure;
- Has a hands-on, self-reliant mentality;
- Preferably has affinity with sports.
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive benefits package with a competitive salary;
- Working for a dynamic, international company with an open and informal working atmosphere;
- Ample reimbursement for health insurance;
- Many opportunities for growth and training.
Does this challenge sound like something for you and do you think you could qualify for the job? Then apply now! We will contact you within 24 hours