For a highly appreciated client I am currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Testing Engineer to join the team at an innovative and rapidly growing international company.
As a software Engineer you will test all the aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and services, manually and automated, by using the latest technology.
The position is open for English-speaking candidates from Europe.
- Conducting comprehensive testing of all aspects of the product/system, including function/component, system, performance, regression, and services, using both manual and automated methods, leveraging the latest technologies;
- Demonstrating understanding of Frontend/Backend development technologies;
- Collaborating with the product and development team to identify and capture all possible test requirements and actively participating in the release process;
- Performing automation testing for both Frontend and Backend;
- Hands-on experience in performance testing (load and stress) on cloud environments.
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated testing;
- Proficiency in programming languages like C#;
- Hands-on experience with front-end and back-end testing tools, including Selenium, Postman, and Specflow;
- Knowledge of mobile testing is essential;
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipeline development using shell, bash, yml, or groovy scripting (Azure/Jenkins), and working with cloud and containers technologies (Azure/AWS, Docker, AppDynamics, Terraform);
- Proficiency in working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Excellent communication skills in English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus);
- A curious and proactive attitude, with a strong desire for continuous learning and growth;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
email@example.com / 06-10758625