My client is currently working on a new client-facing platform. As a .NET/Sitecore developer, you mainly contribute to this within a scrum team by coming up with new solutions and improving existing functionalities. Do you like to build? Then read on quickly!
This company is the leading advisor in risk, pension and health solutions. They are a big multinational company and is one of the largest insurance brokers in Europe. This organisation helps customers to achieve their goals more easily. They enable colleagues to develop and be successful together within an inclusive work environment. What sets them apart is knowledge, data and the people.
About the team
We work in a pleasant environment in which we respect each other, we give each other direct feedback and where we are continuously looking for improvements. We approach each other in an informal matter and we do not wear 'jacket tie'. We regularly organize (digital) drinks and understand that this is not for everyone. If you prefer to work from home instead of the office because this fits better with your private life, we don't make a big deal about that.
What you'll do
As a .NET/Sitecore developer you work in a multifunctional Scrum team with other developers on our new Client Facing Platform. This platform forms the heart of our online services and plans for the future, both for our private and business customers.
You mainly work on new solutions and also improve existing functionalities. You mainly focus on Sitecore/.NET development, but you are not afraid to help with other activities if the situation calls for it. This is especially true for Front-end web development, which you deal with on a daily basis. The quality of the code is important to you, not only for yourself, but also that of colleagues. Testing is therefore part of your way of working.
What do you bring
- Preferably experience with Sitecore or other CMS;
- You master the English language, command of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- You are result-oriented and have an eye for quality;
- Bachelor working or thinking level;
- You can work well with your own team, but you are also not afraid to build bridges with other teams;
- You have three years or more experience developing .NET web applications in C# based on asp.net;
- You have experience with Sitecore or another CMS, my clients works with Sitecore 9.1;
- You have a clear vision on development and want to influence how our customers experience our solutions.
What do we offer
At my client they realize that no one is the same, they also offer a flexible salary component in addition to the fixed gross monthly salary. You can use this for a variety of purposes, including: as a gross payment, extra vacation days, extra pension.
In addition, we offer:
- Extensive opportunities to further develop and grow;
- Working in a diverse team on a project that is important to us;
- A bonus scheme;
- A non-contributory pension;
- A sustainable employability budget;
- An employment contract of 38.75 hours;
- The possibility to work from home part or most of the working week;
- The opportunity to gain (more) experience with Scrum and Agile working;
- Plenty of room to determine independently and together with your team how you want to work;
- Sufficient space to develop yourself;
- A good salary, depending on education and experience.