Do you get excited about innovation and do you watch new developments within the embedded market closely? Are you a software developer at heart? Then you are the software developer we are looking for! Have you just graduated or are you a working professional within robotics and mechatronics? For a fast-growing client within the embedded industry I am looking for a software developer!
The role as Software Developer
Within the role of software developer you will start developing intelligent software and work in a multidisciplinary team. Tools like: Python, ROS and C++ will become part of your daily routine
Within this challenging role, you will be making robots and applications faster, easier and more fun. You will deal with interesting themes such as:
- Motion planning, computer vision, efficient algorithms, action planning, robotic control and deep learning;
- System design for complex applications.
- You are a real team player and enjoy working within a Scrum team to achieve mutual goals;
- You have good programming skills in the languages C++ and Python and within Linux you know your way around;
- Experience with ROS is an advantage;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a software developer;
- You are passionate about robotics;
- You are in possession of a relevant technical hbo/wo education (e.g. computer science).
The company is situated in the high-tech industry and solely focused on robotics and mechatronics.
What you will get in return
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work 40 hours;
- 25 holidays;
- Travel allowance;
- A good pension contribution.
Interested in working at this exciting company? Please apply with your resume and we will be in contact soon.