One of Spilberg's partners has a vacancy for a software development manager who has experience with the Microsoft stack.
Within this position you are responsible for managing one or more teams of software engineers. You focus on building sustain products and platforms that meet market needs. So, do you have a strong technical background with the Microsoft stack and are you a strong communicator both verbally and in writing? Then read on quickly for the requirement!
You are someone who:
- Has experience with continuous improvement and continuous delivery such as devops;
- has a European passport;
- Is proficient with databases and has experience with T-SQL;
- Are familiar with Azure, C# and office;
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and know when and how to introduce them into the team;
- Experience with quality management, preferably including Acceptance Test-Driven Development.
What can you expect:
- Working for a financially stable organization that offers many international growth opportunities;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to do your job as you see fit;
- Possibility to work 2 or 3 days from home;
- Finally, a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
Can you identify with the role and its requirements, and are you curious to learn more? Then apply now and I will provide you with more information within 24 hours!