Are you a Java Software Engineer with affinity for hacking and security? Then I’m looking for you!
For a client of Spilberg located in Delft I’m looking for a Senior Java developer that has significant experience in security while using C/C++, however the main language will be Java. The company also has offices in Shanghai and San Diego and has clients all over the world. Relocation to the Netherlands is possible.
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Significant experience with Java and experience with C/C++ is a pre;
- Affinity with hardware and software security;
- Fluent in English.
- Java, C/C++, Python, Jira, Maven, Git, Bamboo, Eclipse, Bitbucket and IntelliJ
What the company offers:
- A salary up to €90.000;
- Coverage of 75% of the pension premium and contribution to your medical health insurance;
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home at least 50% of the time;
- Work in an international and dynamic environment;
- Growth opportunities and big influence in your personal development plan.
Do you want to know more?
Please send me a pm or send me an email: email@example.com