One of Spilberg's partners has a vacancy open for a software engineer with good knowledge of Python or .NET, this is a necessity; both are desirable. The organisation in question helps other organisations achieve their financial objectives in a stable, predictable manner. It currently employs more than 350 people, spread across the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. We looking for a real team player, you will join a 10 people-strong Software Engineering team. With this team, you will be focussed on the development of desktop-, web-applications, microservices and system API’s. Do you think you could be a good addition? Then read on for the requirements.
We are looking for someone who
- Preferably has a bachelor's or master's degree that’s from a technical nature;
- Is always eager to learn and has a desire to investigate and understand new technologies;
- Has strong communication skills and understands that working in a team requires socials skills as well;
- Has a good understanding of C# and/or Python;
- Has knowledge about web services, microservices, databases (SQL, Mongo) and low-code environments are all welcome but not strictly necessary;
- Experience in the financial industry is welcome but not a necessity.
What they are offering
- Working for a company that will invest in your personal development;
- An attractive salary package and a 13th month, 1st class national railway card, free lunch, company fitness and more;
- Finally, an independent job with varied and challenging activities.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy and do you meet the above requirements? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.