Experience live entertainment as if you’re part of it, with the comfort of your own house! This company gives you access to the most exclusive shows around the world! The quality of the streams is the most important and because of that the company works closely with the artists to give you the complete experience!
In this role as Full-stack Developer you’re going to work with both AWS/backend architecture that is crucial for the whole Live PPV/OTT system, but also on the frontend aspects of the system (think about app development and frontend web development). This role contributes to the client and server-side code. Also the development of the next-gen User Management System is one of the main subjects in this role.
You have knowledge of client- and server code and you know how the full package of a Live PPV/OTT system look like and how it works. You work narrowly together with other experts from the tech team: UI/UX Designers and Product Management.
Criteria for the Full-stack Developer:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Full-stack Developer;
- You speak fluently English and basic level Dutch (level A2);
- Being eager to learn new technologies is more important than having the qualifications already.
What is expected from you as a Full-stack Developer:
- Good knowledge of AWS;
- Experience with Object Orientated and scalable code in programming languages like Java, Python and/or React;
- Knowledge of Nodejs and/or Docker is a plus point;
- Knowledge and/or affinity in streaming video technology;
- Working experience with React is more important than basic knowledge of Java or Python;
- Basic knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum is a plus point;
- Good table tennis skills to compete with the team;
- A good sense of humour! We like to laugh a lot and to have fun in our job;
- A “show must go on”- attitude!
Did you get excited reading this vacancy and would you like to work for this company? Apply now!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call/app 0615649229